December 30, 2010

Glengarry Look: Darts & Draught

  • J. Press University Stripe (Wine) OCBD
  • J. Crew Lambswool Sweater
  • Levi's 505 (USA)
  • Barrons-Hunter ribbon belt
  • Timex on old Eddie Bauer leather strap
  • L.L. Bean "Ranger Mocs"
  • L.L. Bean Baxter State Parka
  • Tweed Cap
Last night saw supper and games with coworkers at McNamara's Pub here in Nashville. I'm normally a Fish & Chips guy but I went with the Bangers & Mash with Smithwick's. (The B. and Mash was excellent. I hear the Corned Beef and the Shepherd's Pie are also both great.) Once full, we headed upstairs for team Cricket play (and a tad more Smithwick's.) My team score is on the left below:

6 comments:

  1. Classic heavy prep look. Sounds like a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavier after dinner.....isn't that just the last few weeks!

    You are the master of prep

    ReplyDelete
  3. DBX-

    Pretty convincing until I put on the Pointer Brand cap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW thanks for putting me onto Pointer Brand. It was a little tricky but I managed to get a few of their hats sent down under. I might actually be one of only a few people in Australia with a Pointer brand hat!

    Oh and I might also be the only person in Australia with a selection of Kings Ropes caps too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very classy..
    looking cool with leather shoe..

    ReplyDelete